Monasteriou was leading or involved in the following, non exhaustive list of, assignments for new companies:
- For a US-Pharma company: Explore and compare the possibilities to set up their own European infrastructure or to out-license their drug to a marketing partner.
- Develop pre-marketing communication plan: Approach and list European KOL’s in the field of hemato-oncology.
- Develop Market Acces Plan for an oncology product: Execute a qualitative market research and subsequently draft an initial European market access report.
Monasteriou was leading or involved in the following, non exhaustive list of, assignments for established companies:
- Interim-management for the Scandinavian branch of a small Pharma-company
- Setting up the marketing department for the Scandinavian branch of a Pharma company
- Develop a specific sales tracking system for a biotech niche product
- For big Pharma companies develop and streamline forecasting models
- For midsize Pharma companies develop questionnaires and give support in executing the Market Research
Monasteriou was also consulted for numerous other tasks (including establishing links with other companies/agencies) re Pricing & Reimbursement, Regulatory, Drug Safety, Patient Organisations, Clinical Development, Medical Information and PA/PR.